ACH Payment Processing for Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Separate electronic funds transfer (EFT) ledger captures origination of payment and receipt of payment confirmation from bank.
- Easy ability to reverse a failed payment transaction.
- Flexible workflow allows for custom designed approval processes.
- Scheduling feature allows for automatic payment scheduling (commonly used for debit transactions for customer subscriptions or contracts).
- Existing interfaces with over 30 of the largest 50 US banks by deposit.
- EmergeNext ADNM offers free development of bank interfaces for banks with which no existing interface exists.
- Leverages existing payment journal functionality within NAV (Navision) allowing for automation of periodic payment runs.
- Excellent solution for automation of employee expense reimbursements via direct deposit.
Out-of-the-box Dynamics NAV (Navision) only allows for the recording of electronic payments manually once they have been originated with the bank. There is no existing functionality to automatically interface with banks, therefore users must manually transmit payment details to the bank on a payment by payment basis. Our solution allows for automatic transmission of electronic payments in batches allowing for single click transmission of an unlimited number of payments per batch.
For pricing, demonstrations, references and other information give us a call or use the contact widget below and someone will contact you shortly.