Comments are available for use on many forms in TAG. They may be accessed by clicking the pencil icon.
Comments provide the user the ability to create information unique to an element within TAG. For example, you may create a Comment specific to a piece of Equipment. The elements in TAG allowing Comments are:
- Equipment and Sub-Assemblies
- Work Procedures
- Planned Maintenance Orders
- Released Maintenance Orders
- Pending Approval Maintenance Orders
- Finished Maintenance Orders
In addition, you may define constraints controlling the printing of Comments on Work Orders. Comments will print on a Work Order when the element (Equipment, Personnel, Consumable, etc.) with the Comment is used on a Work Order and the following print controlling constrains are satisfied:
- The Print on Work Order option is selected;
- If specified, the Print For Technician Code option is populated;
- If provided, the Print Beginning Date is greater than or equal to the current date;
- If provided, the Print Ending Date is less than or equal to the current date.