Time Entry in Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has grown in the marketplace in recent years at a rapid pace. Although early versions of Dynamics CRM had many issues, in recent versions the product’s completeness and usability has matured and it is now considered to be the best CRM solution, even for large enterprises, available in the marketplace. One of our firm’s goals is to help our clients use Dynamics CRM beyond the traditional sales and marketing role of a CRM solution. Microsoft’s acronym for this is XRM (read more here). An example of this is time entry in Dynamics CRM that includes comprehensive time management functionality that is fully integrated throughout your Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance.
Our firm, EmergeNext, offers clients three possibilities for time entry in Dynamics CRM:
- Time Tracking that is included in the Basic Module that is part of our proRM Project Management solution for Dynamics CRM (read more here).
- Project Accounting module that has been developed by our joint venture partner, ADNM International, especially designed for resource management, project accounting, and integration with your ERP or accounting system.
- Custom time entry solution designed specifically for your firms needs that leverages either of our existing time management functionality.
All three of these solutions offers comprehensive functionality that you will expect for time entry and time management for your staff.
- Overview of your employees; both their planned workload and their actual hours worked.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface that can be viewed in list form or in the calendar view that is based on the Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook.
- Administrator views for approving time and or facilitating centralized time entry (e.g. for Project Managers or Supervisors/Managers).
- Mobile time entry: We offer mobile device client applications and browser entry for non-CRM users.
- Invoicing: All of our time entry solutions can utilize the invoicing functionality within Dynamics CRM and our ERP integration tools allows for sending both project accounting and invoicing information into ERP or accounting systems.
Contact us if you are interested in discussing how we might be able to help you with time entry in Dynamics CRM.
Phone: +1 (312) 380-0570
500 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
EmergeNext ADNM, LLC
Chicago | Milwaukee | Montreal | New York | Paris