Webinar: Dynamics for Manufacturers and Distributors
Solutions to Outgrowing your Current ERP Software 2013:
You’re invited to attend a live demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturing and Distribution companies. See how more than 95,000 customers worldwide use Microsoft Dynamics to help improve their business.
Microsoft Dynamics allows you to:
- Manage your order to cash cycle
- Manage your Material Planning and Inventory Control, Production Scheduling and Warehouse
- Manage your sales, marketing, and customer service departments
- Fully integrate your financials with Manufacturing
- Deliver role based dashboards and reporting to your staff
Microsoft Dynamics runs out of Outlook so it’s easy to use, enabling you to achieve user adoption and compliance.
Microsoft Dynamics helps to automate and streamline your business processes in areas of sales and marketing, financials, business intelligence, supply chain and manufacturing enabling your business to grow while minimizing overhead costs.
Microsoft Dynamics helps improve user efficiency with better access to information. Gain business insight with flexible dashboards and real time key performance indicators. Use built-in reporting tools to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance.
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CFOs, Plant Managers, Operations and Production Managers, Warehouse and Logistics Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers, Performance and Business Analysts.
Places are limited, please register early:
The webinar will provide a general overview of the Microsoft Dynamics business solution product lines, will be geared towards manufacturing and distribution copanies, and will cover the following topics:
- Sales Order Management
- Production Control
- Scheduling / Capacity Planning
- MRP / Inventory Replenishment
- Generation of Transfers, Purchases, and Production Orders
Warehouse Management / 3PL
- Picking, Shipping, and Receiving
- Inventory Control
- Barcode scanning
- Lot and Serial Traceability
- Document Management
- Cash Flow
- Fixed Assets
BI (Business Intelligence)
- Executive Dashboard Reporting
- Push Reporting Technology